Acid / Alkali Cupboards
(£543.60 inc VAT)
The Acid & Alkali cupboard range provides storage for caustic materials in the workplace. Not storing properly can present many hazards, particularly if acids and alkalis are stored incorrectly or with other chemicals. These cabinets enable safe and identifiable storage in the workplace.
- 'No snag' handles with 2-point locking.
- Cupboard shelves have a UDL of 70kg.
- Adjustable spill-retaining shelves for superior spill management.
- Integral liquid-tight sump encourages the correct handling of spills through the use of absorbents.
- Wall cupboards are pre-drilled for mounting (fixings not included).
- Stands raise cupboards by 543mm with an adjustable foot for uneven surfaces.
- Powder coated with white Germ Guard Active Technology paint.
- Reaction to Fire Classification EN 13501-1.
- Acid & Alkali wall mounted and mobile cupboard available.
- Warning stickers supplied as standard.
- Designed and manufactured in the UK by QMP.
*Except wall mounted cupboards.